Friday 27 March 2020

Make A Wordpress Website For You











About:

Note: ***Message me, before placing your order. We will discuss your idea and requirements. Once you're satisfied, we will continue with the order.***



Hello,

I will make unique and beautiful WordPress sites for you. I will do the following:



1. Install WordPress in your domain.

2. Make/choose the theme according to your liking.

3. Install the theme.

4. Install the necessary 4 plugins.

5. Provide a fully responsive design.

6. 10 page website (Home, Contact Us, Services etc_.

7. Provide unlimited revisions until you're happy with the final website.



I will ensure communication throughout the day. Customer satisfaction is my first priority. I understand that your time is valuable so I will always provide on-time project completion.



Thanks,

Hamza

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Thanks :)

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment