Friday 27 March 2020

Migrate Wordpress Website In 1 Hour











About:

I will move your  website from one host to another host or one domain to another domain.When the size is large Move WordPress site is a very hard job.I have lots of experience in Transfer WordPress Site.


I can Migrate Wordpress from one host to another in 1 Hours for 1 Gig.


Fastest Delivery On Fiverr 
1 Hours Delivery Guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


Service offered in my current gig:



  • Minimum information required
  • Migration from sub domain to root
  • Migration from root to sub domain 
  • Migration from one domain to another
  • Migration from one host to another
  • No size limit of website for transfer
  • Multi-site Move
  • Wordpress Website Cloning as well
  • Domain Name Change
  • Custom made site (HTML or PHP custom web-sites)
  • No Size Restrictions 
  • Custom work


What I need to transfer.


  • Your OLD host login
  • Your NEW host login
  • your WordPress admin login






For more information and other service please check my other gigs as well.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for such a great service...

Seller's Response:

Its very disappointing working with this seller, He was rude and not willing to complete the task. I have sent him a message to fix the bug a week ago but he never replied.

Seller's Response:

I've completed his work completely and perfectly, but he likes my work and eventually, he requested more work without ordering so I rejected his offer. Such bad communication skills. I've done his work perfectly, but he is giving me continuously more work in one order this is not acceptable.

Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Outstanding experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment