Sunday 23 February 2020

Install,Customise, Copy, Clone, Design Website











About:

Hi There! Welcome!



I have excellent expertise on WordPress with 2 years+Experience. I will customize your theme as per your need and requirement. 



  • I will provide theme as per your business. If you need specific theme or plugin, You need to buy them or contact me to get them.
  • I generally do not provide Domain name or Web Hosting, Please message me if you need any server space or domain name suggestion.
  • I always make your website SEO friendly.


My Regular Services for you:



✓ perform extensive theme customizations



✓ fix wordpress css and html issues



✓ fix WordPress admin end issues



✓ fix plugin errors



Responsive Website creation with HTML and WP

WordPress site migration, 

WordPress installation (theme & plugin), 

Responsive WordPress theme development



 I ensure you 100% friendly support and answers to the point.



NB: You are humbly requested to contact me inbox before ordering this Gig.



Gratitude and Thanks with Pleasure! Good Day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Long term project with the best developer. More than 5+

Seller's Response:

Exclusive service! Good to work with him who understand everything easily. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Super happy. High quality delivery. I would definitely recommend.

:

Happy to work with :)




No comments:

Post a Comment