Sunday 23 February 2020

Design And Redesign Wordpress Website











About:

Tired of Your Stone aged WordPress Website or want to Create a new Professional and Modern WordPress website for your Business/Company/Service/Online store than You don't have to go anywhere. 



Hello Everyone  

My Name is Rashid Malick and I have more than 5 years of Professional Experience in Wordpress website Designing and Development. I can help you you create Celan, Modern and Premium website for your Company or Business which in turn can help you to get more leads and customers. 



Here is the Following Service I am offering in This Gig: 



  • Complete WordPress site Creation
  • Redesign 
  • Customization 
  • Adding custom Functionality 
  • Theme and Plugin Setup 
  • Fixing Errors 


I have vast Experience Working with Many WordPress themes and Plugins so I can help you to modify, Design and redesign your site as per your Requirements. 



Here is What You Will Get 



  1. 100% Satisfaction 
  2. Responsive 
  3. on page SEO 
  4. on Time Delivery


So what are You waiting for just Contact me today and let me Help you to create your Dream Wordpress web site as per your Requirements?



Thanks  :)



Reviews


:

Great work and perfect service. Delivered as described and some extras!

:

Great work! He also helped me with a thing I forgot to put into the requirements. Would recommend!

:

amazing work worked really hard and delivered on time.

:

Level of service is 5 Star. Great work and builds fast. 100% impressed with finished work. Will buy from this seller again. Great person and responsive!

:

Rashid is great developer with full of skills, increase my website speed with no time, I will deferentially use this guy for feature projects,




No comments:

Post a Comment