Sunday 23 February 2020

Install Wordpress, Plugins, Theme And Add Security











About:

Custom Wordpress Website,Professional WordPress Website,
Responsive Wordpress Website


Having a website built is not only about the end result, but the road which you took to get there, this should be an enjoyable experience and my goal is to do just that.


I'm a Professional WordPress Designer and Developer 
having experience in WP themes to Beautify Your Dreams. Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you in A MINUTE!



My Services :


 Install Wordpress And Theme


 Plugin Installation


 Any Theme Customization


 Make Your Site Look Like the Demo


 Attractive Slider Setup by Revolution Slider


 Security set up and configuration


 Fully Responsive Wordpress Website Or Blog Set Up *


 SEO plugin set up


 Speed optimization
  
Need more? Send me a message and i will respond you in A MINUTE**
Everything related to WordPress can be Done here!




Why Choose Me....


Less than 1 Hour Response Time
Client satisfactions that I strive for.
Money Back Guarantee
Unlimited Revisions


Best Regards
   Jhony


Reviews


:

Haasan_jhony is outstanding to work with! Truly the kindest guy out here. I have used him for about a year on a variety of projects. Highly recommend him.

:

Great job!!! Fast again and such a hard worker. Very skilled.

:

I have been dealing with this seller for over a year. I must say every time he was very professional & helpful. Any questions i had he answered the best way he knew how to thank you very much. Yes, i will continue doing business with this seller 5 Stars in my book.

:

Haasan_jhony is literally the best guy out there for your website jobs. He is so kind. I really think that he is a caring and honest man. I have trusted him with many sensitive projects and he has never failed to exceed my expectations. I will always continue working with Haasan_jhony. He responds fast, performs work swiftly, and pays close attention to details. With other freelancers, I have to waste time checking their work and making revisions. With Haasan_jhony, you will rarely if ever need any revisions. Thank you for EVERYTHING that you do! I absolutely 100% recommend him. If you sitting on the fence and wondering about working with him, let me stop you right there. DO IT.

:

Very happy with the ​order will for sure order again did much more than i asked for!




No comments:

Post a Comment