Saturday 22 February 2020

Fix Hacked Wordpress Remove Malware From Your Site











About:

Your site was infected, your company or personal website is reported and nobody can't visit your site without seeing a warning! You are losing SEO and potential clients!



I will clean/ delete or remove  Malware or any obfuscated code from your website, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, or any custom php application.



Note that I can analyze and repair any website (not just WordPress)



If your account is suspended please contact me before ordering the GIG to give you the right price!



As you know google gives the warning to prevent infection. So when I finish my job I send to google a notification to remove also the warning!



This GIG is  $25 per domain(unless your account is suspended), So please, if you have more than 1 domain affected order more GIGS or contact me.

Check also extras because I do discounts!



All extras are the price per site. For example, if you want to clean 2 websites = 30$  x 2 = 60$ total for 2 sites.



But please!:



If you have any doubt write me before order the gig   ;-)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing service! I had a couple of problems to solve again and he did a great job! Very fast, great communication and a good price. Snakelinks is my go-to for this kind of job!

:

Did not do what I aked.

:

The user wanted to clean only one site in SHARED and INFECTED hosting. Unfortunately, He did not understand that in shared hosting, you have to clean all sites or isolate them. It's like trying to cure yourself of the flu, while you go to a room full of sick people ...

:

Timely and fantastic job. Very helpful at an important time.

:

Awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment