Friday 9 November 2018

I will do wordpress migration to new hosting

I will do wordpress migration to new hosting












About:

You are not satisfied with your current hosting and want to move to another hosting. You are at right Place. 

Let me help you migrate your site to new hosting. Migration is a complicated task if something went wrong you can lose your traffic and rankings. 

I will make sure that all your posts pages and images and website will move smoothly. 

This includes migrating your site files, database, updating necessary config files, and updating your domain settings to utilize your new hosting environment.

Here is the list of few popular hosts with those I working frequently...
Hostgator, Godaddy, Bluehost, A2 host, Hostmonster, 1and1,  iPage, Justhost, Siteground, Dreamhost, Namecheap, etc.  

 ✪ What I'll need to complete order:
  • hosting/Cpanel logins of new and old. 
  • WordPress logins 

Please send me a message if you have any question.


Note: The GIG price is up to 200 MB data transfer, for more, you have to increase quantities according to per 500 MB.

Reviews


firststop1206:To change my wordpress.com to wordpress.org

sharjeeltahir:Welcome to the WordPress.org club :)

firststop1206:To change my wordpress.com to wordpress.org

sharjeeltahir:Welcome to the WordPress.org club :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment