Friday 3 August 2018

I will create an elegant website with divi theme, divi builder

I will create an elegant website with divi theme, divi builder












About:

Hello,

I am a professional WordPress front end  and back end developer. Developing a Secure, Responsive, SEO Friendly, Fast Loading & Professional WordPress website with the powerful Divi Theme and Divi Builder.

I'm here to help you with your Divi Theme.

MY SERVICES:

  • Installing latest version of Divi on your WrodPress site.
  • Customization of any part by Divi Page Builder, Theme Customizer, Html5 & CSS3.
  • Configure Logo, Favicon, fonts, colors, header, menu, footer
  • Necessary and other required plugins setup
  • Fixing any problem & re-design full website.
  • Fantastic sliding & parallax effect.
  • Configure each & every "settings+features" as per client choice.
  • One Month Support (excluding enhancements)

Feel free to contact mentioning your requirements before placing an order! 
It will also help me to the better understanding of your work to estimate exact time & cost. 


HOPE WE WILL BUILD A GOOD WORKING RELATIONSHIP.

Reviews


sammybraschos:coolwebdev was an absolute pleasure to work with! This was my first order and experience through Fiverr and I'm telling you coolwebdevelop did not disappoint. In fact he exceeded my expectations and was very reasonable working around my budget. Quick response and shared great ideas with me. A true professional, I highly recommend! Thank you so much

coolwebdevelop:Thanks. It's my pleaser to work with you.

jimmyl3:Amazing work! Im not sure if he ever sleeps as we text him all hours of the day and he got right back to us. He listened to our needs and was very professional. This is our second order with him and plan on using his services in the future!

coolwebdevelop:I always try to give support to the client my level best. Nice to work with him again.

jimmyl3:This guy is amazing! I would ask a question and he would be on it in seconds. He provided us with top notch service, even when we got picky. He seems to know his way around website design and knows what it takes to make you look cooler than you are with a fancy website. We will be now using his services on a regular basis. Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment