Friday 3 August 2018

I will design, redesign, fix and customize your wordpress website

I will design, redesign, fix and customize your wordpress website












About:

I will redesign you wordpress site.

I will fix your wordpress bugs.

I will migrate your wordpress site.

I will customize your theme.


I will make your wordpress site responsive.

Let me solve your problems now!
Let me show my skills.

Feel free to contact me.

Basic Works:

I'll install WordPress in your domain hosting.
also a premium theme
and premium plugins needed for your website.

My services:

  • WordPress installation and setup
  • Premium Theme Customization
  • Premium Theme Demo Install
  • Necessary Plugins Installation
  • Responsive Design
  • Redesign Your site
  • Redesign your blog
  • Pages (About, Contact, Blog, Gallery, Portfolio, shop)
  • Newsletter signup form
  • Any errors
  • Portfolio of past projects
  • Full Responsive Design
  • Woo-Commerce Theme Customization
  • Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy
  • Great Communication

Client Satisfaction is my main goal. 


Please consider to contact Me before Order.
Thank you 
Mahmud

Reviews


gracerez22:It was an excellent experience!

astinaam:Outstanding experience. Hope to work again.

abrokensilence:Awesome work! I will work with you again for sure!

astinaam:Thank you sir. Waiting for next order.

jennifersilbert:Very responsive. I would work with this person again. Took the time to make some videos for me to help me maintain my wordpress site.


No comments:

Post a Comment