Friday 3 August 2018

I will instal plugin and addon (add unlimited service and staff)

I will instal plugin and addon (add unlimited service and staff)












About:

I'm a professionalFull Stake Developer having 5+ years of experience. I’m a passionate, hardworking and committed a personwith a get-it-done approach. Up till now


"A bad booking process can destroy your reputation"


Bookly is a plugin for WordPress websites. With Bookly, your clients can make bookings for service right on your site. No need for time-consuming phone calls or face-to-face


So if you’re ready to automate booking on your website, Bookly could be the appointment software.


I will install and configure the Bookly plugin + add-ons in mentioned delivery time.


Automated online booking amp; scheduling for WordPress: fully customizable booking form with online payments, notifications, and Google Calendar sync.


Why Choose Me:

✓ Professional Developer

✓ I will give you quickly respond and deliver my gig on time

✓ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

✓ 100% MoneyBack Guarantee


Please, Contact me before sending an order


PS: If you interested in my work Please click the heart icon ❤ at the top right corner of the page.

Reviews


braiding:Quick, Delivered within Hours!. Will be back

hyperinventive:Thank You :)

livecolor:great work goes above to always help will use for many projects

hyperinventive:Happy to work with you. Thank you :)\r\n

gabeboth:Amazing work!


No comments:

Post a Comment