Sunday 22 April 2018

I will install wordpress theme as like your demo theme

I will install wordpress theme as like your demo theme












About:

Want To Make Website With Wordpress and you have purchased a premium theme and want to install demo content in your wordpress website and make it look exactly like theme demo site, but you don't know how to set it up and make it live. Then don't Worry anymore, I will take care of it for you, From Installation to the Theme Set Up!

I will also customize your Wordpress website for customization please contact with me.

I can also do for you

  • Installing Premium theme and all necessary Plugins for free.Customize your homepage design.
  • Professional amp; Responsive Design.
  • Fast loading web pages.
  • Ads optimized.
  • Google Page-speed optimized.
  • Full Explanation of the back-end of website.
  • Creating Service/Contact/Portfoilo/Gallery/ About Us pages.
  • Set Up Logo and Slider
  • Secure Site from Hackers.

I have experience in installing themes from: -

themeforest
WooThemes
Mojo Themes
Elegant Themes
GavickPro
RocketThemes
many more...

NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME IN INBOX BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG TO AVOID ANY MISAP.



100% satisfaction guaranteed.



Reviews


promote1:Always A Great Job.\nSteve

nahincj:Welcome Sir and always try for my best.looking forward for your next order.

globalmedia279:Thanks for your great and fast work again!

nahincj:Welcome Sir and looking forward for your next order.

dpg1234:I have used many times and will use many more. Great seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment