Sunday 22 April 2018

I will design bespoke wordpress blog

I will design bespoke wordpress blog












About:


Are you in need of an attractive website, blog or online store?Im a WordPress developer with over six years of experience and have built more than 100 websites.

What would you get this gig?

1-Installationof WordPress

2-Selectionof Theme.

3-Installationof the theme.

4- Adding ofDemoContent

5-CustomizationAccording to requirements.

6-1month after completion Support without Extra cost.

7- Guarantee ofRefundin case I do not meet your expectations.

8. I work closely with the buyer to make sure the website is as amazing as expected, or even more ;-).


Please discuss the requirements before placing the order.

Thanks.

Reviews


brenda_art177:Thank you so much dayane! You really came through on getting my website ready and making it beautiful! I recommend!!

dayanedev:Your welcome brenda

miareed:Excellent! Second time working with her. I just love the way you do it. So smooth. I'll be buying more of this Gig.

dayanedev:Thanks Mia

laszlo_makay:Quick delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment