Wednesday 5 September 2018

I will build custom wordpress website

I will build custom wordpress website












About:

Your 100% satisfaction is my Goal. No more hassles, No more worries and No overspending with this affordable complete package!

If you want to have a personal blog to tell about your stories, products or services, a WordPress blog could give you a great start.

This gig offers a complete WordPress website creation for either blog or business site or Online shop. It will be professional, responsive design, easy to manage/upload content, SEO optimized and compatible across all devices/browsers.

I will send you list of the premium themes, you can choose the one you like. I will setup everything you need. I'm not providing hosting and domain name, you have to buy it yourself (I can guide you)

How the things will work:-

  • Message me the details of the project you want me to create.
  • I will give you a list of the designs from which you can choose the one design .
  • You have to send me all content properly in a .docx or .txt file and all the images you want to have.

Why order my gig?

  • I will work closely with you every step
  • Expect quality and timely results.
  • This affordable and highly-efficient gig could give real value to your money.

Reviews


vkonig:Great job!!

zedkode:Great as always :)

naomiwalker397:Great guy, had no problem fixing anything that I wanted. Definitely will buy other gigs with him. Love my website’

zedkode:Really easy to work with. It was an Outstanding Experience!

vkonig:We truly recommend him! Saves us so much time and allows us to focus on other important task!


No comments:

Post a Comment