Saturday 25 April 2020

Fix Woocommerce Issues And Customize Theme











About:

Hi,

My name is Mehedi Hasan, Superfast seller  #850+ reviews on Fiverr. I have 6 years of experience in fix, customize and create a full website with woocommerce. So far, I have worked on 1500+ jobs with 100% positive feedback.

Additional note: I am a core WordPress and woocommerce plugin developer and wordpress.org plugin author.



If you are having a bad time with woocommerce site error or you looking for a complete woocommerce site then my services are ready for you.



My services are:

=============
  • Update huge old woocommerce theme.
  • Create custom woocommerce theme
  • Create a full woocommerce website.
  • Woocommerce installation Issue.
  • Woocommerce Theme Compatibility Issue.
  • Woocommerce Checkout/ Cart Issue.
  • Woocommerce Set up Shipping Options.
  • Woocommerce Designing Issue.
  • Fix Woocommerce not working.
  • Fix Woocommerce errors.
  • Fix any Woocommerce CSS related issue.

  • Fix any Woocommerce Layout issue.


Please remember that a single 10$ gig will be used to fix single fatal error or warning and CSS issue. If you have more than one issue contact me first before place order.

I believe in the client's satisfaction. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mehedi did the job for me flawlessly! Super Recommended! Fast, professional, helpful, clear in explanations. Despite being holidays, he was present and I'm delighted with his service. He has excellent credentials and now I also know the reason. I will definitely get back in touch with him for other jobs and I hope you do too. You will not regret it! 5 stars

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir. It was really my pleasure. Client satisfaction is my first priority.

Seller's Response:

It is my first time using the fiverr platform so I had to learn many of the concepts. The communication wasn´t very fluent because of my ignorance

Seller's Response:

you are new here so you have to understand that if you need services outside of agreement then you have to make a deal for it. If you expect it it's unfair for the seller cause everyone's time has a value you have to understand. I hope you will consider it while using another service.

Seller's Response:

Seller understood the requirements and quickly got back to me with an estimated timeline. Seller delivered as per the requirements and 2 days faster than the original estimate. He also helped with an updated that other developers could not do. I would recommend this seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment