Thursday 26 March 2020

Speed Up Your Wordpress Website











About:

Hello hi, I’m Ankush555, I will optimized your Wordpress site Page Speed. I will Fix your website Performance to score up to 90+ Red to Green at Google Light House, Google page insight and GTMetrix.

How I will Improve your website Speed Score?

✪ Minify CSS

✪ Minify JavaScripts

✪ Minify HTML

✪ Leverage browser caching

✪ Optimize images

✪ Defer parsing of JavaScript

Why Choose Me?

✪ Speedy Delivery.

✪ Very Fast communication.

✪ 100% Guaranteed Without affecting your website functionality and design.

✪ Money Back Guarantee.



Order Now to fix the speed of your wordpress website :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks so much Ankush!

Seller's Response:

Understanding of work and work quality.

Seller's Response:

Everything started great, I appreciated the fact that items were understood but I constantly had to repeat myself about what I had wanted to be completed. I am not sure if he understood what I was requesting, but I wrote it out word for word. Then I was charged for additional delivery because the Job was not complete. Not really satisfied.

:

I Everything complete my self so thank-you so much for giving me a great review she is a very nice client. I am very happy to work with Marzenterprise If have any issue in the website so please let me I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank-you so much

:

Website as described




1 comment:

  1. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!..
    defer parsing of js wordpress

    ReplyDelete