Thursday 26 March 2020

Design Or Customize Gravity Form,Contact Form 7,Caldera Form,Wp Form, Ninja Form











About:

Do you need a well designed contact form 7 or gravity form for your WordPress website?I'm here to provide you that :)



I can provide following services:



1.Install Contact form 7 or Gravity form or Caldera form plugin.

2.Responsive and optimized functionality on any device (e.g. desktop,tablet,mobile ).

3.Integration of Email.

4.Add multiple fields (e.g. name,email,address).

5.Elegant design.

6. Automated Response.

7. Add Multiples Pages.

8. Add Conditional Logic.



And Much More...!!!





Service:



  • Simple form
  • Complicated form
  • Multi page Form
  • Conditional Logic Form
  • Gravity Forms with WooCommerce

  • Payment Integration
  • Survey Form
  • Gravity Forms Poll
  • Advanced and Anti spam fields
  • Lead Capture Forms
  • Cost Comparison Form for Products
  • Google Analytics Conversion Goals with Gravity Forms







I can  also troubleshoot following issues:



1.Avoid duplicate registration.

2.Notification receiving issue.



If you got any unlisted requirements,contact me I will give you a custom quote for that.



Customer satisfaction is my first priority,if you are not satisfied with the results i will return your money happily.



Important Note: Before placing order please contact me for better understanding of task.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

first of all let me say how satisfied I am . I could not have been able to do this with out Abdul; His quality of work is amazing, the turn around time is impeccable and he listens to exactly what I ask. if you need to get any work done he's the person to go to. don't hesitate to work w/him

Seller's Response:

I love to work with her.

Seller's Response:

My second time working with Abdul and i hope there’ll be a third! He’s very responsive and seems knowledgeable in Wordpress! Would recommend for anybody who wants to get stuff done quick!

Seller's Response:

Love to work with him :)

Seller's Response:

I am very happy with Abdul. He is a star who can problem solve, and he goes the extra mile to earn all his five stars. I will definitely recommend him to anybody, and I will be coming back to him whenever I need more work done. I could tell you if you do a deal with him you will not be unhappy you did it




No comments:

Post a Comment