Wednesday 10 October 2018

I will develop wordpress custom plugin

I will develop wordpress custom plugin












About:

Contact me before place your order .

I have 5 years experience in WordPress development , having expertise in plugin development , plugin customization , plugin modification too.

Over the last 4 years I have developed and customize 50+ WordPress plugins like:

1) Custom Shipping functionality in Woo commerce and custom functionality in WordPress website
2) loan Calculators , mortgage calculator, custom caculator
3) Custom Payment gateway in Woo commerce
4) Auto responder in Woo commerce
5) Custom checkout Plugins
6) Product and Blog post Reviewing plugins
7) Blog post reordering plugins (drag and drop)
8) Modification of existing plugins (code canyon plugins) and add new features in Existing plugins

Key Services

  • 100%  Satisfactions
  • Fast Response Rate
  • Frequent Updates
  • 1 Week Full support 

Feel free to message me your requirement I am always ready for WordPress work.

Thank you.

Reviews


kjfamilyman:Good Job ,Excellent plugin

bradleydawick:Great Experience Always ready for future project \nThanks a lot

deannny:Very thorough

bradleydawick:Great Experience, Always ready for Future Project.\r\n\r\nThank you.

busyguy76:Very Satisfied with Brad! - More work to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment