Thursday 26 April 2018

I will fix WordPress 1 SMALL issue

I will fix WordPress 1 SMALL issue












About:

I will Fix WordPress website issues, problems, errors within shortest possible time.


I am a WordPress developer with 6 years working experience.

I can help you to fix:

  • Fixing WordPress errors


  • Website Migration or Backup


  • Customization of theme


  • White Screen of Death


  • Error Establishing Database Connection.


  • Theme installation amp; configuration


  • Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues


  • Fix Internal Server Error


  • making web mobile friendly


  • WordPress installation


  • Browser Compatibility etc


. . . .Everything related to WordPress can be Done here!


Why Choose me?

  • 100% Client Satisfaction (Which is my TOP priority)
  • 100 % Quality and time Guaranteed
  • 100% refundableService
  • This Affordable and high-efficient gig could give real value to your money

If you have confusion, Please contact me! :)


Reviews


mccontreras:The best developer on Fiverr! Top quality development!

jowelr:Thanks a lot and most welcome!

bedeh30:Thanks again for another quick and very accurate job

jowelr:You are most welcome!

joserebollo82:Good job. highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment