Friday 27 April 2018

I will customize wordpress website or full website creation or cms

I will customize wordpress website or full website creation or cms












About:

Hello, I am Alex. I am a web designer and a WordPress developer. I will create excellent RESPONSIVE, QUICK LOADING and OPTIMIZED website according to your requirement. I can create from scratch, REVAMP OLD website and FIX WordPress Issues. I will give you the best of this project .

Because of differences in requirements from one client to another there is also price range. KINDLY CONTACT ME FOR CUSTOM ORDER.

I also do

  • Installation amp; Configuration WordPress
  • Custom Web Design or redesign.
  • E-commerce Web Design.
  • Responsive or Adaptive Design.
  • Convert Non Responsive layouts to Responsive Web.
  • Customize your WordPress Site.
  • Design or redesign your web template.


$5 will not earn you an effective WEBSITE, so please contact me for a custom quote. Cost of service depends on the type of website.

Hire me toBREATH LIFE into your BUSINESStoday and thank me later!!!

Please CONTACT ME before placing order (will reply soon). I believe in quality work and I am waiting to start the best working relationship with your 1st order .

Reviews


naailamoumaris:He is a very patient man. We worked out our kinks and he stayed the course until I was satisfied. \nHe completed the task as requested and 2 days earlier than stated. Very prompt!

alexshawn48:Thank you ma

gregduck:Excellent work! I needed a unique fix for my Wordpress site that used several plugins. In less than 24 hours (expected delivery time was 3 days) all the issues I identified in this gig were fully resolved and the new website is working 100%. I'd definitely recommend and will use this seller again.

alexshawn48:Thank you

primus:Excellent experience, handled like a pro!


No comments:

Post a Comment