Friday 27 April 2018

I will boost up wordpress speed and make it light and fast

I will boost up wordpress speed and make it light and fast












About:

Speed Up Wordpress WebsiteI will speed up WordPress site by using cachingplugins, optimizing HTML, Minifying CSSamp; JS files,compressing images and many more other tweaks to boost Wordpressloadingspeed which will save your bandwidth also.

I will test your website with Google Page Speed Tool/GTMETRIX/Pingdom and will speedup your WordPress website by atleast 60%. I will sent you screenshot of your blog speed before and after optimization.

What is Include in on Page SEO Package:


  • Keywords Finalization and Placement
  • Meta Tags Optimization
  • Image Optimization
  • Creation of Robots.txt
  • Sitemap Creation
  • H1, H2 Tags
  • SEO Friendly URL
  • Image Alt Tag
  • 5 Pages Included

What is Faster Speed


  • Better userexperience, low bounce rates.
  • High Optin, improveROIandconversionrates.
  • HighAveragetimeon-page, better chances to show up on search SERPs.
  • Fastersitescreatehappyusers. ( the faster users see your page, the happier they are )


Make your site faster now and keep your visitors happy.

Please contact me before ordering and describe what you need. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

ORDER NOW

Reviews


tanzeelkiani:Communication skills and Professionalism at best!\n

frank_seo1:Great BUYER

bestbenito:The seller helped me achieve my goal. Will recommend to friends and family.

frank_seo1:Great Buyer

rimsha12:Wow great my site upgrate now.


No comments:

Post a Comment