Thursday 26 April 2018

I will Install, Setup and make child theme for work. will customize as your custom design

I will Install, Setup and make child theme for work. will customize as your custom design












About:

Genesis Framework theme one of the best theme for WordPress. I have great knowledge about Studiopress Genesis framework. Iknow all about Genesis framework all Hooks and Filters So I can customize genesis theme as your requirement.

If you need any help for Genesis theme customization you are in right place. please ask me to feel free any help for genesis theme.

Please contact me before placing an order.


Reviews


mark1cvb:Wanted to make my sites mobile responsive and seller was great to work with and delivered the work quickly and code worked well on my sites. Thanks.

aimunshi:thank you very much.

hadasycuscus:good disposition in helping to get the job done

aimunshi:thanks

cycleharmony:Even though it took longer than planned, I'm happy with the final results. Aimunshi is willing to make many revisions until I'm satisfied with the delivery. He's now my go-to guy for my WP site.


No comments:

Post a Comment