Thursday 26 April 2018

I will setup thrive content builder in your wordpress. Design a simple landing page.

I will setup thrive content builder in your wordpress. Design a simple landing page.












About:

If you are looking to design a landing page with a page builder, I will install the page builder(free version) and design the desired landing page for you.

With the right page builders you can easily design pages and even complete website with very easy procedure.

With my service I will install your desired page builder(free version) and design your landing pages.

- With my Basic pack you will get a visual editor and a landing page. Basic pack Landing page will be simple with limited content. It will be a plain page with no opt-in form.

- With my Standard Pack, I will design a Landing page with an opt in form, which you may use to collect subscribers. But you have to do the autoresponder integration yourself.

- With my ultimate pack, I will Design your Landing page with opt in form, and full integration with your autoresponder. I will also setup a simple thank you page. For an extra $5 I will setup welcome e-mail for your new subscribers.

If you have any other questions or any special requirements, do not hesitate to contact me.


Reviews


marty70:It was quite good working with Murloc, he was very patient and understanding. Helpful as well where I didn't have the information he needed ready.

womenimpacting:A+++++++ Murloc is on top of his craft. A professional whose attention to detail is bar-none! I'm beyond happy. Look no further this is the guy for your landing page design. Thanks Murloc! I'm coming back.

murloc:Outstanding Experience!

dimynardy:Amazing Job! Thank you so much!

noexqse:Excellent job. Definitely my \


No comments:

Post a Comment