Friday 27 April 2018

I will develop professional looking wordpress website

I will develop professional looking wordpress website












About:

Hello Fiver, I am Osama Baloch. I am a Web Developer and Designer. I develop WordPress sites with the finest quality in the minimum turnaround time. It could be your Business, Corporate , WooCommerce or any other website.

If you don't have an Idea of which package to go with please contact me !!!

What this GIG offers ?

  • 3 - 20 WordPress Responsive Website.
  • Friendly and Easy to use Admin Panel.
  • Best Design and Layout Revisions .
  • 100% Search Engine Friendly URL Structure and Content.
  • Clean and Modern UI/UX.
  • Payment Gate Integrations such as PayPal, Stripe and PayLane.
  • E-Commerce Solutions (Selling Products on Website)
  • Social Media Integration.
  • Google Maps Integration.
  • Upto 10 Different PopUps.
  • Sliders with Animations.
  • Full Security.
  • 2 Months of Premium Support.
  • Image Optimizations.
  • Auto-Mail Responders.


Ask me if you have any questions ?

I offer special offers to my returning customers.

Reviews


phayecopeland:Seller offers amazing support and is very communicative

phayecopeland:Amazing service, seller is patient and communicates very well. Job well done! Thank you!

balochsahab:Seller is always patient and communicates well.

ahsanmansoor46:great work thanks, I surely will come back to you when I need

balochsahab:buyer goes easy with everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment