Thursday 26 April 2018

I will fully optimize, secure and speed up your WordPress Website in less than 5 hours.

I will fully optimize, secure and speed up your WordPress Website in less than 5 hours.












About:

For just $5, Iwill Speed up and super-charge your wordpress websitewithin 5 hrs to attain better Google and other Search Engines rankings only on fiverr.

Google has announced that page load speed/time is an important factor in site/blog ranking, so what are you waiting for?

I respond to buyers' queries in few minutes. No delay :)

Why choose me?:

  • Friendly, hardworking amp; super responsive
  • I'm a straight 5 star rated seller
  • I make my clients happy.
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions till you are satisfied.

What you get:

  • Before and afterload time of your websites
  • Super fast wordpress site
  • Total website Optimization via Browser Caching, Database Optimization, and reduce page size, page load time
  • Improved Google PageSpeed Score
  • Optimized images
  • Enable Keep alive
  • Minified html css

Please don't wait, message me right away :)

Thank you.


Reviews


samanthahylton3:very helpful with alot of patience

oloyedejamiu:I had an outstanding experience working with Samantha...

likedbydesign:Great job

oloyedejamiu:Outstanding Experience

ssbux4:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment