Friday 27 April 2018

I will create a wordpress website

I will create a wordpress website












About:

There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Let me bring the "WOW" into your life! :)

I am a web designer highly experienced in Wordpress, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, CSS. I have been working on Fiverr for 4 years and I am always willing to help my customers and offer them the best web project.

Send me a message so I can start building your new responsive website, using Wordpress.

I provide:

  • fully responsive website as per your requirements;
  • a back-enduser-friendlyCMS for easy management (WordPress);
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee;
  • great web designs and layouts;
  • a list of professional websites which can serve as excellent sources of inspiration;
  • support amp; maintenance 24/7;
  • search engine optimization (SEO) at request ;
  • optimal performance of the website.


The quote will be based on the total number of pages, features required and the complexity of the website and the client will have to provide text and images for it.
For 5 USD I will only install Wordpress and a free theme.

Please read the FAQs below!

Please contact me before placing an order or if you have any kind of questions!

Reviews


cykaufman:Was great working with Daditza, she was always quick to respond and delivered high quality work. I would use again, highly recommended!!!

daditza:Thank you so much!

willbrocker:Daditza is very helpful.

daditza:Thanks a lot!

gleamtv:I thought it was hard at times getting consistent communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment