Friday 9 November 2018

I will move wordpress site to new domain or host

I will move wordpress site to new domain or host












About:

I will move your WordPress website to new host or new domain before 24 hours for 1 Gig. No missing files or content Guaranteed. 


  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • 24 Hours Delivery.
  • Just 1 Gig, no matter how big is your website size.

Type of migration I can do
  1. Migration from subdomain to root.
  2. Move from one domain to another.
  3. Move from one host to another.
  4. Whenever you and whatever you want :)

This is my WordPress website transfer service from one host to another host or domain accurately and securely. Also, if you forgot your password or username to wp-admin, I will hep you to retrieve them as well. All will be Delivered Within 24 Hrs Guarantee !

Reviews


susantnwestmd:After my failed attempt at doing it all myself, Theflash had my site up and running in just a few hours! Had a sale come through on my site within an hour after he completed! Thank you for saving my sanity! Amazing job and very quick. Fantastic communication and understanding. Will definitely be back!

aprilchapman144:Wow!!! Super fast. Excellent job. Thank you so much! You saved me so many headaches. Would definitely recommend!

luckyoldsun:Very fast, very communicative. Walked me through a bunch of things I didn't understand.

doddoart:Great work. Thank you.

theflash88:Great to work with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment