Sunday 26 August 2018

I will make houzez theme equipped to be live

I will make houzez theme equipped to be live












About:

I am expert on WordPress Theme Customization. I can customize any theme as clients requirements.

I will provide you the following services:

  • WordPress Theme Demo with content update.
  • Setup your theme with your own contents.
  • Customize the complete theme as per requirements.
  • Re design the website structure.
  • Add Simple, Variable Products With Description
  • Setup your website exactly like Demo
  • Excellent Slider Setup
  • HTML & CSS Coding
  • Fixing HTML, CSS and WordPress related any issues
  • Adding Custom Form like inquiry form for each product.

Other 
Services:

  • WordPress install and configuration
  • Move/Migrate into live server

Guarantee:

  • 100% REFUND if you are not satisfied with my work.

  • You can have multiple revisions.
  • Free consultation 

Note: Please contact before placing any order.  I won't provide you premium theme. You will need to send me theme files for theme customization.

I'm waiting to start the best working relationship with your 1st order.

Reviews


kincimi3:Great Job, very profesional, fast and great communication, will be back thank you so much.

fdilnaz:Many many thanks, I really appreciate the gig feedback! Good luck with the project!

alchemist720:Excellent work and good follow through. \nthanks for the good work.

fdilnaz:Thanks so much! I'm glad you're pleased, and I look forward to working with you more!\r\n

kingkong007f:Perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment