Saturday 25 August 2018

I will be your website administrator

I will be your website administrator












About:

Do you need to make changes to your website all the time?
Here is Good news for you.
I am providing full website management services with reasonable cost.

including:
  • Updates content
  •  Create new pages or edit existing pages.
  • Add or change images & banners.
  • upload or delete eCommerce product.
  • Change the promotions materials.

if its WordPress Website:
  • Update WordPress,
  • Update plugins
  • Keeping site backup,
  • Checking security issues.

For monthly management send custom request.
You can hire me Hourly/Weekly/Monthly/ basis . 
You must provide all content for your website update(including images, text, video, etc.)

Bonus:
Lifetime support.
For monthly basis management I will discount 10%;

Reviews


amranihada:Good follow up . Very patient and skilled. Will use her expertise in near future.

xpertcoder:Great buyer happy to work with him. Thank you

roxipod:Fiverr is lucky to have xpertcoder as one of the highest quality professionals for anything related to websites, especially wordpress and unique themes. Excellent, quick, great communication and follows instructions perfect. Thanks always!

xpertcoder:Wow what a review . Lovely . As a seller I am also happy to be a pert of fiverr market . Always try to provide quality work for my buyers . I am also felling lucky to working with Roxipod and she is best buyer ever seen in my freelancing career .

trademore:Once again Xpertcoder completed my updates quickly and efficiently. with quality results. He is my professional trusted go to guy, as he will build you a site and then maintain it for you afterwards. In fact he is more than that and I now view him as a friend, and look forward to the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment