Saturday 25 August 2018

I will fix wordpress website design quickly for you

I will fix wordpress website design quickly for you












About:

***MONEY BACK GUARANTEE***

         ***Buyers from EUROPE are Preferred***

Please Contact me before Ordering, I'll be happy to Assist you !


I'll fix your all CSS or HTML errors, whether it's navigation menu, or layout problems or validating to HTML5/CSS3. I'll do anything.

And if you want me do create your Complete Website from Scratch then you can contact me for a Quote.

Here's the list of what I offer :

  • Insights, Tools Pingdom)
  • Making Responsive Layouts/Elements/Navigation/ Mega Menus)
  • Ajaxify Contact Form / MailChimp Form
  • Fix  WordPress Errors / Layout Problems
  • Any type of WordPress Work like Plugins / Widgets or anything
  • Optin Form Popups with Cookie Support (New)
  • Convert Icons to Web Fonts ( @font-face )
  • Work related to JavaScript / jQuery (e.g Sliders, Tabs, Gallery, LightBox, etc)


*Note : One task per Gig

Reviews


rundreamachieve:Omer obviously cares about customer service. He is highly professional, communicates effectively and desires to do the very best job he can for his clients. I would recommend him for any website service you are seeking. He is prompt in his responses, does exceptional work and exceeded my expectations. Do yourself a favor. Hire him.

omeriftikhar100:Outstanding Experience!

natannyc1978:Great service easy to work with easy comunications, will work again with him \n

omeriftikhar100:Outstanding Experience!

cwbelmonte:Amazing fast experience expert I’ll come back


No comments:

Post a Comment