Saturday 25 August 2018

I will fix 1 error/issue and provide a analysis on enhancement of your website.

I will fix 1 error/issue and provide a analysis on enhancement of your website.












About:

Finding a good developer with the ability to not only fix your errors but provide you more evaluation of your website in terms of enhancement and driving traffic is a valuable thing to find.

With my skill set & experience, I can not only fix your errors but provide you a detailed analysis of your website that can make your site grow and drive traffic.

Following are the packages that I provide in this Gig:

STARTER


  • 1 small bug, error or issue on your site will be fixed

INTERMEDIATE

  • Everything from the STARTER package
  • Detailed analysis report on your website

PREMIUM

  • Everything from the INTERMEDIATE package
  • All bugs (reported or non-reported) will be fixed
  • On Page SEO analysis
  • Security enhancement
  • Speed optimization
  • Updates

Common Issues that arise:

  • Functionality errors or issues
  • Form issues
  • Website migrations
  • Hacked websites
  • WooCommerce issues or updates
  • Plugin issues
  • WordPress CSS issues
  • jQuery & JS issues

(Please do get in touch with me if the error or issue is not listed in the above points)
If you have any questions related to my gig, feel free to get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Asif

Reviews


quantumsolution:Great WordPress developer. Knows how to implement customizations, plugins and contact forms. I definitely recommend him for your next project.

customizewp:Outstanding Experience!

indiedaily:Great work once again!

customizewp:Thank you!

spouellet:Amazing work ! Great developer !


No comments:

Post a Comment