Saturday 25 August 2018

I will convert html to wordpress

I will convert html to wordpress












About:

I can convert HTML to WordPress with 100% job satisfaction.while working you can ask for unlimited revisions.

* PSD to WordPress Responsive 

* PSD to HTML and CSS Responsive

* Clone other site in WordPress Responsive

* PSD >  HTML > WordPress  Responsive


I will do:

Pixel Perfect PSD to WordPress Conversion

Cross Browser Compatible

Mobile Friendly Responsive Design

HTML - HTML5

CSS - CSS3

JavaScript

JQuery Effects (Image Slider Integration)

Bootstrap3 Integration


The price depends on the complexity of the HTML and  website layout. 

Reviews


mobeezagency:Great experience !! Amazing work .. and great communication !

codemaster2017:thanks

webarak21:Is very good developer!

codemaster2017:thanks ................

futurethot:I got exactly what I wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment