Sunday 26 August 2018

I will do work related to wordpress

I will do work related to wordpress












About:

If you are facing any trouble while installing WordPress or even in any plugin/add-on of wordpress, you can ask me. Furthermore I can fix any issue to your wordpress blogs. Here are just a few of the services I can provide:

  • I will design you a fully functional website using wordpress, html 5, css 3, Html, Css with javascript and jquery.
  • I will create you the website only if you provide me text and images for it.
  • I will make you a quote based on the page number and the complexity of the website. 
  • For 5 USD I will only install you wordpress and a free theme
  •  Fix
  •  Customization
  •  Cloning & Migration
  •  Installation & Configuration
  •  Website Creation
  •  Security
  •  Performance
  •  Help/Consultation
  • Copy of a website

This service is:

  • Fast Service
  • Very Cheap
  • Reliable

If you have more than 1 task or a big project, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

Reviews


piirla1:We will have to use other graphic designer to fix the errors with received icons.

mturnertech:Revisions were required, however Hina worked with me until the issue was resolved.

arodriguez8:Very patient. I would recommend her!

mskeye:The work I requested was quick and the seller was patience.

hina1641:thanks likely client


No comments:

Post a Comment