Tuesday 3 March 2020

Fix, Repair And Modify Your Wordpress Website











About:

Hi, I'm experienced Wordpress developer and I can help you to improve your Wordpress website.



Basic offer - $5 includes just one small minor fix.



1 fix = $5

2 fix = $10

3 fix = $15

and etc...



If you want more services or more fixes check my packages and extras ;)



If you want custom service - please, CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER GIG to get a custom quote.



My skills:



  • Fix any errors.
  • Modify your website as you wish (PHP, HTML, CSS,)
  • Install Wordpress on your hosting and setup plugins you need
  • Install WordPress theme exactly as a demo (in 1-2 days)
  • Improve Wordpress website speed
  • Customize theme design
  • Help you to integrate social plugins (Twitter, Instagram and many more) on your WordPress site.
  • And any work related to Wordpress


Feel free to contact me with any questions about this gig :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick to answer my query and equally quick to find the problem I had with a wordpress site and fix it. Would recommend.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience! Delivered quick, excellent, quality service as promised! Recommend highly!

:

Quick and accurate, will order again

:

Always the best !

:

You are Awesome! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment