Tuesday 3 March 2020

Create Custom Slider Revolution Or Layer Slider











About:

Basically, the purpose of this Gig is about all kinds of the slider in the website. NOT IMAGE MAKING ON PHOTOSHOP OR EDIT IMAGE. The image you will give me.

If you want to configure your revolution slider or layer slider, please note the below points before ordering the Gig →

  • I need hosting cpanel access not FTP Client
  • I need dimension of each slide for mobile, tablet, desktop screen
  • How much slides you need on this slider?


I will provide the following →

  • I can provide you rev slider or layer slider if you have not. 
  • I will resize your images
  • For video I will provide YouTube and Vimeo. It will be embedding code or from website memory
  • It will be responsive for all device  
  • Using Animation 
  • Using text with animation
  • iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
  • Using awesome button with animation
  • Any kind of issue regarding WordPress revolution slider design.
  • Special Easing effect etc. 


"Please give me a message, before placing order. We should discuss first about  requirements"



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Thankyou so much

:

Great experience again working with seller. Good work, good communication!

:

Thanks again.

:

Thanks for working on it

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment