Thursday 29 March 2018

I will install wordpress, woocommerce, themes & plugins.it,s cost just $5

I will install wordpress, woocommerce, themes & plugins.it,s cost just $5












About:

Please inbox me before placing a order.


Website Design, Website Development, Wordpress Design, Wordpress Website & Custom WordPress Theme:

Hello & Welcome. I’m Sohanahasan,  I am not new in fiverr . i was a level 2 seller with 5* rating & 100+ reviews  . but somehow my id was blocked .  Please give me a chance to provide you best service as like top most developer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------


  • For a Custom Made WordPress Design or Website Redesign, please contact me for a quote. 

    • I can make any kind of website or even custom design E-Commerce, Portfolio, Real Estate, Directory, Videos, Podcasts, Health, Author site, DJ/music, Business, Reviews, Blog, Resume, Automobile, Crowdfunding & Any other


    • If I use a premium theme/plugin, you may need to purchase the premium WordPress theme/plugin in case you need support from the theme/plugin developer in future. 


My Guarantee: 


  • Your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Development Company!

  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Money back guarantee

Thanks

Sohana :)

Exclusively on Fiverr

Reviews


dacross:Very good work

sohanahasan360:thanks a lot....

yaldayalda:was great experince . thanks

sohanahasan360:great !

yaldayalda:She was quick to deliver and quick to communicate. A+


No comments:

Post a Comment