Thursday 29 March 2018

I will create custom or revolution slider for wordpress

I will create custom or revolution slider for wordpress












About:

I can create full featured Powerfull Revolution Slider for your WORDPRESS or Any Custom Website Slider or I can modify any existing slider to set it up as you needed,You must provide contents and images with proper dimensions.

Don't worry if your site is not using WORDPRESS I can still use JQUERY version of Revolutions Slider to Design slides for you.

Reviews


macbase:Revolution Slider Customization

mytech2u:Thanks a lot !

macbase:Awesome work. fast delivery!! Thank you!

mytech2u:WOW very good serious client giving bulk orders.

tim355:nothing but big thanks to this guy, wonderful design delivered! many thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment