Thursday 29 March 2018

I will transfer, migrate, move wordpress website

I will transfer, migrate, move wordpress website












About:

Hello,
I will Move or Migrate your WordPress website to new Host / Domain or Copy your WordPress website to a new Domain or Subdomain 
No Size Limit
No Downtime
No Missing Content 

I help many clients and friends to maintain their Websites.

I will provide following services:
Minimum information required
Migration / Transfer from sub-domain to root domain
Migration / Transfer from root domain to sub-domain 
Migration / Transfer from one domain to another domain
Migration / Transfer from one host to another host
No Size Restrictions 
Custom work

Let's Start!

Fastest Delivery On Fiverr
1 Hours Delivery 
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


***Please inbox me before placing order for availability***

Tags: Move WordPress, Migrate WordPress, Transfer WordPress, WordPress Migration, Clone WordPress


Reviews


ireeps:it was great

webtechshouse:Thank you :)

lanceart:Thank you for your help on this transfer. I know it was a disturbing transfer but you were very patient. Thanks.

webtechshouse:You were also with me always to make my work easy. Thank you so much \u0026 hope we will work again soon :)

anthonyokeke:Good work..


No comments:

Post a Comment