Thursday 29 March 2018

I will fix any 5 Wordpress Design Issues + WP Backup + Security Installation

I will fix any 5 Wordpress Design Issues + WP Backup + Security Installation












About:

Hi, I am a passionate web developer having almost 5 years of software house work experience. I have a good command to solve any issue related to HTML and CSS like Width and Height, Social Icon Adjustment, Sliders and Banner Adjustment, Contact Form Adjustment, Navigation Bar Adjustment, Header and Footer Adjustment, or Any Other Css Issues.  I need a chance to show my skills in freelancing and polish my skills as well. so I request you please give me a chance with your valuable order. I will give you my best till your 100% satisfaction. :)

What I offer with in 5$?

  • I will fix any 2 issues in 5$
  • 100% Delivery on Time
  • 100% Moneyback Gurantee
  • Friendly Customer Support

If you need any further info please feel free to contact me :)

Reviews


sock2me:Excellent! It's perfect!

gemmat:Really fast, accurate work with friendly communication - I'll definitely use Hingora again.

dynamic_hingora:Thank you so much :)

sock2me:Excellent work - as always!

sock2me:Lots of fussy little details on this gig, but Hingora made it through brilliantly!


No comments:

Post a Comment