Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will install theme as a demo on existing WordPress website

I will install theme as a demo on existing WordPress website












About:

Bought a WP theme, but got a messed website trying to get it look like a demo? Found Wordpress theme which best matches you, but wasted a lot of time trying to install it properly?

I will help you to install Wordpress theme on your website/blog exactly as on demo only for $5.

I work with Wordpress since 2005 and I did over than 5000+ successful theme installations and customizations.

What you will get for just $5:

  • Clean WordPress theme installation without any bugs and errors
  • Your theme will be tuned exactly as on demo
  • Fast delivery - within 24 hours
  • Amazing service - I'll work until you get 100% satisfaction from my work without any extra charges from my side.

How to proceed?

  1. Order gig
  2. Send me your theme installation package
  3. Send me your hosting credentials - cpanel
  4. Enjoy

Usually it takes 1 days max, but I can do it faster. It depends on your theme and host provider.

If you want to customize, fix or modify your Wordpress theme - please check my other gigs and extras:)

Feel free to contact me for any questions related to this gig ;)

Reviews


pandamania:He was fast and professional

dakozz:Thank you!

arkelrmcf:as usual, great delivery

dakozz:Thank you!

jumbomovie:Always the best !


No comments:

Post a Comment