Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will be your wordpress tutor, coach, trainer, guru, helper or instructor

I will be your wordpress tutor, coach, trainer, guru, helper or instructor












About:

Hi,

I would love to appreciate you for visiting this gig and also encourage you for searching something to do yourself and learn WordPress.

If you are a student, newbie, businessman or belongs to any group of age and you can't go somewhere to learn then you're on right place because I'm here to help you to learn WordPress and build your website quickly and interactively with a simple method as easy as ABC.

If you've can do attitude stop thinking and message me to fix a time.

In this WordPress Training Gig, I'll teach you.

1. How to Setup and Configure WP.
2. How to Install Themes & Plugins.
3. Setup Menus, Header, Footer, Logo, Posts, Pages, and widgets.
4. Custom HTML, CSS & Javascript.
5. Payment Integrations
6. Woocomerce setup
7. SEO settings
8. On-Demand queries.
9. How to secure website
10. Anything you want to learn

Why fayyazfayzi?
1. 5+ years experienced WP Guru.
2. 3+ teaching experience
3. Tutoring is my passion and I love it.
4. I love to deliver what I know 
5. Available on demand
6. Excellent communicator 
7. Ready to go extra miles
8. Friendly enough to exchange ideas

Message me to for more.

Reviews


lcafiero:WOW WOW WOW!! This is one of many times I have hired Muhammad and he has out-performed what i expected. He is dedicated to making sure your project is done not only in a timely manner but, with incredible detail. A true gem... I highly recommend him for your Wordpress needs.

fayyazfayzi:Thanks for buying my WordPress Tutor gig. It always to pleasure to work with you.\r\nGiving what we want to receive is the key to success. \r\nThanks again.

wagner391:He is very knowledgeable he explains very well l would recommend!

fayyazfayzi:Thank you so much, for giving me the opportunity to help you. I would love to do the same in future.

lcafiero:Amazing service!! Muhammad is wonderful at giving you step by step instructions on what needs to be done to improve your site and how you can do it yourself. He is a very hard worker and I definitely recommend him!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment