Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will do wordpress development and bug fixing

I will do wordpress development and bug fixing












About:

Hi,
Experience 

I have 1 years of experience in Wordpress Development and i have done more than 20 wordpress projects. I can develop any type of website like E-commerce, blogs, business, entertainment, magazine, real state or for any niches.Check out my portfolio. 


Why me ? 


If you are looking for a professional, optimized, attractive and responsive wordpress website or blog then you don't have to go anywhere. Believe me  you will be happy after purchasing this gig and you won't regret it.


About Packages 


  • Basic package included free wordpress theme with Dummy text. I will not add your content in this package. You can add your content in pages without any coding skills.

  • If you need support or updates for premium theme/plugin, which i have used for your website  from theme/plugin developer you need to purchase that theme/plugin. My package does not include licenses.

  • For Redesign or Conversion from Other Platform to Wordpress, please contact me for a quote.

CONTACT FIRST BEFORE ORDER  



Customer Service + EXTRA Features : 
     

  •      Money Back Guarantee 
  •      100 % Satisfaction
  •      Fast Response Back
  •      Frequent Updates during work.
  •      Basic help or Guidelines For website management
Thank you :)

Reviews


nathanhaver:speedy reply \u0026 execution of the order. \nI will certainly come back.

aisha357:Thank you :)

carboncopy2:I work with this Seller on a repeat basis.

aisha357:Thank you :)

thigpenk:great to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment