Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will add 3-5 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.

I will add 3-5 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.












About:

Responsive Wordpress Design, Custom Wordpress Website:

Hello & Welcome. I’m Wordpress Misfit, a WordPress Developer & Designer with over 6 years of experience. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • I don't provide hosting/domain.  Please provide login info for Wordpress friendly hosting before I begin working or I will deliver completed work in zipped format.

  • For a Custom Made Wordpress Design or Website Redesign, please contact me for a quote. 

    • Rush Delivery at extra cost.


    • Sorry I don't create religious, alcohol, gambling, or adult sites.


  • If I use a premium theme/plugin, you may need to purchase the premium Wordpress theme/plugin in case you need support from the theme/plugin developer in future. My package does not include licenses.

  • I create your website with dummy text that you will be able to add text & images & unlimited pages with a click! No programming required.


My Guarantee: With my Packages, your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Development Company! See the feedback I receive to understand my work ethic! 


Please contact me for a custom quote!

Reviews


mubashiraslam:Out standing experience

wordpressmisfit:Outstanding Experience!

omerbinafzal:Excellent work. This guy is fabulous. Easy to communicate. Honest with work. Exactly provide project. I will work him again.

wordpressmisfit:Outstanding Experience!

ledreamers:As usual, an outstanding experience and for sellers and buyers. These guys are amazing! Simply marvelous work!


No comments:

Post a Comment