Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will be create wordpress website or wordpress design

I will be create wordpress website or wordpress design












About:

PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING


If you’re planning to make a blog to tell about your stories, products or services, a Wordpress blog could give you a great start.

I will create a responsive website for you. I will send you list of the premium themes . you can choose the one you like. I will setup everything you need . I am not providing hosting and domain name, you have to buy it yourself (I can guide you in that process).

  • Latest Wordpress installation.
  • Your website will contain 3 to 4 pages with the basic design.
  • I will add dummy content.
  • fully responsive website as per your requirements;
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee;
  • Social Networks configuration will also be included
  • Beautiful slider, social icons including contact form
  • Attractive color scheme
  • Fully secure admin panel
  • The website will be SEO Friendly.

100 % Satisfaction is main priority and Money Back Guarantee

Reviews


toddemond:Awesome!

awr2016:AWESOME BUYER.\r\n\r\ngodless his family!

toddemond:Outstanding Experience!

awr2016:Very friendly buyer.\r\n\r\ngodless him

jasminecrockett:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment