Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will convert PSD to wordpress responsive using bootstrap 4

I will convert PSD to wordpress responsive using bootstrap 4












About:

I will convert your PSD file to Wordpress. It will fully responsive, and functional. Work with me and create a website that you are gonna be proud of. Use my work in your Business, Portfolio, Agency, Photography everywhere.

Features:

  • Fully Responsive WordPress Website
  • Fully customizable form Admin panel
  • Latest HTML5 and CSS3 with Bootstrap
  • Work with latest jQuery
  • Latest WordPress Support
  • Theme Option
  • Custom post option
  • Help video so in future you can customize without any developer help.
  • Full and fresh hand code
  • Responsive Design
  • Built with love

If you think your PSD file or website design is not marched with my pricing table please message me for best and competitive price. Please message me before order. 

Reviews


monir_bp:Nice work. Very fast, Very good communications. Excellent seller.

alibd654:Great Experience. thanks

subornaafrin26:very professional and easy to work with. will buy his service again and highly recommended. Thanks

alibd654:Thank you very much for your kind word. Waiting for your next order. Thanks.

ryangladhill:Good work always on time\n


No comments:

Post a Comment