Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will develop functional wordpress membership site

I will develop functional wordpress membership site












About:

***Kindly communicate with me before placing the order***

Check out my other server and reviews on below fiverr link

www.fiverr.com/inzamamabbasi


  • I am expert to develop WordPress membership site. 

  • I will use best and premium  membership plugin which is suitable or fit on your scenario 

  • I will develop your site just according to your requirements

Your Requirement should be crystal clear. If you don't have clear your requirements. Feel Free To  Contact Me Now, i will clarify you.

  1.  Purpose of your site? (e.g education, real state, tutorial website etc).
  2. How many membership level do you want?(e.g 1 ,2  or 3)
  3. What should be the name of membership levels(e.gFree,Silver, Gold,Platinum)
  4. What is the registration fee for each membership level OR your want free registration?
  5. Which type of design do you want,(optional)

Just install WordPress on your hosting (if you can do )
otherwise just send me hosting or cpanel Login detail i will configure it by my self.

I will full fill your all requirement and deliver the project on time.

100% money back guarantee.
 
I will provide you 2 days maintenance support free, if you want to make change in with in 2 days i will do free of cost.

Reviews


augmentedmedia1:Great work with a complicated job. Will use again.

inzamamabbasi:Great thank you

flsfls:10 Stars our of 5!!!! Great work!!!!

inzamamabbasi:Great Thank you so much:)

jonklit:I cannot recommend Mr. Inzamam enough. If you want any wordpress related work--hire him. I found him to be technically sound and above all, most patient and helpful. He will continue to make changes as long as you are happy with the outcome. Again, 5 stars indeed !! Will definitely be hiring him again


No comments:

Post a Comment