Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will fix wordpress issue or wordpress error less than 24 hours

I will fix wordpress issue or wordpress error less than 24 hours












About:

Thanks for visiting my gig.Please Click the love ❤ icon at the top right corner to make my gig as your favourite one!

☛Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad?Trying so hard but can't fix it by your own.
Are you not happy or boring with the colors or animations of your website?
☛ Do you want to change somewhere in your site to look it perfect but don't know how to do it

You need help of some expert,  Let me solve your problems now!

Things that Include in the GIG

Fix WordPress Errors
Fix WordPress Theme Issues
Fix Any Coding Bugs
Fix Any Plugin Issue
Update wordpress website
Resolve Slider Issue
Install and activate Plugin
Fixing wordpress theme css issues
Fix color combination of the theme
Fix woocommerce issue
Full refund If not satisfied

With my service I assure that you'll get top notch website that will be beneficial to your business & your customer

All issues will be handle under 24 hours unless it requires more time

I'm Really looking forward to the opportunity of working with you & establishing long term good working relationship
 
Please Contact before Placing your Order

Reviews


ali_edgar:Jabed is my go to guy for WordPress. Great communication, prompt service and knows his stuff. Highly recommend him!

jabed_92:Nice to work with her..Thanks

ali_edgar:Jabed_92 understood my Wordpress issues and fixed them very promptly and with GREAT communication. Highly recommend them.

jabed_92:Thank you.I would love to work with you again.

etouchworld:Recommend. A ++


No comments:

Post a Comment