Friday 24 August 2018

I will do wordpress speed optimization and make your site superfast

I will do wordpress speed optimization and make your site superfast












About:

A 1-second delay in page load time results in ...

  • 11% fewer page views
  • 16% decrease in customer satisfaction
  • 7% loss in conversions
  • Poor Search Engine ranking

Is your WordPress website loading slowly? I will improve its page speed.

  • Improve web page rendering time in the real browser
  • Fix Slow DNS lookup issue, optimize TTFB (Time to First Byte)

  • Optimize HTTPS Requests
  • GZIP is not Enough. I will compress HTTPS Request with the top-notch algorithm.
  • Integrate Content Delivery Network (CDN) to make your site Globally Faster

  • Optimize Images by compressing without losing quality to reduce page load time

  • Advanced Cache Configuration, bespoke solution

  • Minimize HTTP Redirects
  • Remove Third-party Added Junks & I will do possible optimization
  • Fix slow MySQL queries, Optimize Database


... to make your WordPress website performance much better in the real world.

Note
  • I will provide you Before and After page load time report.
  • If you are not satisfied with service, you deserve to get 100% refund.
  • I will evaluate page speed in Ad Block mode to get most accurate performance report.

Reviews


abhishekxd:I bought this gig to make sure that my users get seamless experience and also to resolve the issues related to browser caching, https redirection, crawl errors, on-page SEO. I would definitely recommend buying this Gig. Great service, amazing communication and delivery in record time. Thanks Gulshan.

thegulshankumar:Amazing experience! The buyer was crystal clear about requirements and providing required access on the time. We manage to greatly improve the site performance. Thanks for working with me.

ashleighmac:This was truely the best experience I have had on fiverr. This seller is awesome.

thegulshankumar:Outstanding experience, precise about requirement and very responsive. Thanks a lot.\r\n\r\nBefore the load time was 4.4s, now it is 2.4s. It was great to work with him. I have also recommended him some additional tips which further can be implemented for the greater experience.

eszterullar273:very efficient and great communication, allowed us to fulfill many of the things we wanted to do. Very active in delivering and performing. Had a customized GIG which felt like i have hired a quality professional freelancer. Reccomend very much


No comments:

Post a Comment