Sunday 20 May 2018

I will clean the malware, add security Firewall, Remove Red warning & blacklist, Setup backup

I will clean the malware, add security Firewall, Remove Red warning & blacklist, Setup backup












About:

WordPress hacking is a very common problem due to massive use of 3rd party plugins and security loopholes. I will fix your hacked WordPress website or hacked WordPress blog and secure in less than 24 hours.

Fixing Hacked Website And remove Malware

  • Fix hacked WordPress websites.
  • Scan and remove all malware or malicious codes
  • Remove "This site may be hacked." message from google search 
  • Remove malware notification from google (red screen)
  • Remove Google warning & G00gle Blacklist 
  • Redirecting pages to other sites don't worry we have solution
  • Phishing notice

What type of Security I will do.

  • User Accounts Security
  • Firewall Functionality
  • User Login Security
  • User Registration Security
  • Database Security
  • File System Security
  • Blacklist Functionality
  • Brute force login attack prevention
  • Comment SPAM Security
  • Front-end Text Copy Protection
  • SSL installation (If you have SSL license)

Why my gig

  • Fiverr level 2 seller
  • 6 Year Professional Development Experience
  • Professional Service at Lowest Cost
  • Full Support and Consultancy.
  • Faster Turn Around 
  • 24 hours express delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee 

This offer is exclusively only on Fiverr.

Reviews


seohomemarket:This seller provide very quick service with great communication. 100% accurate work that i want. Love it.

emonbd:thank you

aprilmae:My site had been hacked and I had no clue nor did blue host offer any help even though I have site hacking security products through them on my domains. My search engine listings were coming back in a foreign language and taking people no another site. I thought my site was gone. He within 24 hours removed all hacked files and properly my listings.

emonbd:thank you so much

seo4fiver:Great - got the job done.


No comments:

Post a Comment