Monday 2 April 2018

I will create wordpress website design or blog

I will create wordpress website design or blog












About:

Hi thereI have 4.5 years of Experience in creating WordPress Websites & Web Development & Design, I've created 500+ WordPress and other custom projects. I make Professional & Responsive websites with fast loading times & cross browser integration. I can handle any custom website with custom functionality that you want with top notch quality & you will get 1 week of support after i deliver the website.



Why should you hire me ? 


1. 4.5 years+ experience in Wordpress design & development


2. 1 week of support after the final delivery.


3. Level 2 seller with Awesome 5 star reviews.


4. Recommended by Fiverr for best Wordpress Design.


5. Good communication skills and Fluent in English.


6. Project Understanding before giving you a quote.


7. 100% Satisfaction with Top notch Quality.


8. Professional Designs and Responsive on all Devices.



I can create and kind of website or even custom design :  E-Commerce,Portfolio,Real Estate, Directory, Videos, Podcasts, Health, Author site, DJ/music, Business, Reviews, Blog, Resume, Automobile, Crowdfunding etc.

Reviews


luro86:Unfortunatly Akshay didn't follow the instructions to detail and many things were different than what we asked for. We had to send detailed instructions with the differences a few times and the seller rushed us to complete the order. The final work was of satisfactory standard but it took a lot of input from us aswell. Therefore this is a 3/5.

hshbeeb:Took a while but seller did not give up and got everything done as requested. Highly recommend the seller!

akshaykumar09:Outstanding Experience ! Thank you for hiring me sir !

karlmarkiewicz:Great flexibility, Corrected all of my mistakes ;-) All around great experience.

akshaykumar09:Outstanding Experience ! Thank you for hiring me sir !


No comments:

Post a Comment