Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will build a complete WordPress website with two step security

I will build a complete WordPress website with two step security












About:

WordPress is the most and vastly used platform for blog and other websites. Now a days for business purposes having a website is a smart idea. It will increase your popularity and sales. I will build a ready mate website for you.

I am a professional Web designer and developer. Working under a web developing company.

I Can Do -

  1. WordPress installation
  2. Any theme setup and full customization
  3. Plugin works
  4. Bug and error fixing
  5. Responsive design and fixing responsive design issues
  6. Two step security system setup
  7. CSS issue fixing
  8. PHP works
  9. Visual composer setup and customization
  10. Revolution slider setup and customization


And Much More ...

What I Need -

  • Full access of your website admin
  • Hosting access
  • Cpanel access
  • Necessary data and images
  • Necessary contents


Why Me -

  • I'm hard worker
  • Providing full satisfaction
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Fast delivery
  • Negotiable price


Please give me a message before confirming your order.

Reviews


omnilp:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

austintaylor221:Did a fantastic job...Rated 5 stars! Highly recommended

taufiq_sifat:It was an excellent experience.

artwork0412:Good Service~ Thank you.

taufiq_sifat:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment